Five advantages to run at the neighborhood of Jingu-Gaien:
Access: JR Chuo line to Shinamomachi station, or Tokto Metro Ginza line to Gaienmae station, Hanzomon line to Aoyama 1-Chome station.
Club House (Runners’ facility)
Sharing interesting stories from the perspective of a Taiwanese expatriate living in Tokyo.
Runner’s Diary #002 Follow the footstep of Murakami Haruki
31 Aug 2012
- Tokyo Half-Day Sanpo, Vol.2 Jingu Gaien – A huge sports complex with lots of fun
- Ishinomaki – 2 years after the earthquake
- Runner’s Diary #007 Osaka Marathon
- Runner’s Diary #006 Bando Iwai Masakado 21k
- Runner’s Diary #005 Turtle 21k
- Runner’s Diary #004 Yoyogi Park
- Sport x Tourism: Mihara 18K Trail Run
- Runner’s Diary #003 Something more than running, at Komazawa Olympic Park
- Sumo wrestlers in action
- Olympic medalists parade